Friday, April 21, 2006

The Double Whammy Drink



Here is a drink I came across that caffeine-addicts might find very tempting.

It's called Coke Blak, and it is a mixture of Coke and coffee in one drink. As this article about the beverage states, "The ingredient is coffee extract, and there's the usual Coca-Cola addition of straight, unadulterated caffeine. I don't know how much there is in total, but I feel like I could propel myself to Mars and colonize the planet if I had a case of this stuff."

Perhaps the new morning pick-me-up?

2 Comments:

Blogger CS said...

yeah, saw this a couple of weeks ago in the cafe downstairs in my office. i wanted to try it, but they're charging nearly $2 for a bottle that's tiny. couldn't do it, on financial principles. :-)

i will have to pickup a six pack at the grocery store.

thanks for the 411!

11:02 AM  
Blogger queen_spoo said...

You're welcome...let me know how it tastes. I probably won't try it, not liking coffee and all, but I'm still interested in it. I'm sure Spoomonger will like it.

11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home