Sunday, July 12, 2009

Second Birthday Concert in a Row!

Last year, I got to see Weird Al on my birthday. This year, I was able to receive some donated tickets at my work for the Cheap Trick/Poison/Def Leppard concert at the Nissan Pavilion, which just happened to be scheduled in town on my birthday! And the free tickets were a nice birthday present as well! It was just lawn seats, but it was actually still a decent spot to see the bands and we could definitely hear just fine. :) I have never seen these bands live, but I was a big fan 20-something years ago in my teen years. They actually still sound as good as I remember them back then, and they're even older than I am, despite turning a year older. Anyhoo, here are some pictures I got at the concert. Enjoy!




Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home