Saturday, March 31, 2012

Virginia Vanity Plates...

Virginia seems to have a high proportion of personalized plates - from what I've heard, it's one of the cheapest states to have a vanity plate.  So I keep a little notebook in my car and write down a lot of the plates I see when driving around town.  Here is the list I have so far, and I will keep adding to them as I see them.  Enjoy!

MV OVER
KPDNCING
PCMNGR
HARP2GO
WELLKPT
LNCHBOX (on a Scion XB)
RN DUDE
WWJ NV
IM4UTD
UGLY BOX (on a Scion XB)
TSERVO
ROWT8
ARMY MOM
MZ SEWIN
MEX QTIE
ICA DUCK
CUTI PY
EQYNE (on Horse Enthusiast Plate)
LFE LOVR
BOXDIN (on a Scion XB)
TGRLILY
SPN WEEL
IM NINJA
SAYGSUS
AL FINE
N8RCLS
THNX2MK (on a Pink Cadillac)
GNS FUN (with NRA Range Frame)
IH8T2W8T
SPELCHK
CNRED
BLS LORD
WCKD BUG (on a VW)
WI N8TIV (with a Green Bay Packers Frame)
FRCKLS
PSNAPD
TNKS2U (with a Support Our Troops Frame)
ART ED
UFF DAA
GR82BK
BAM-BAMM
I BLSSNG
TRIHIMM
MA TRUHK
ATWN4LF
FLT BRKE
SKYSPY (on a Dulles Air & Space Plate)
URBEST
R3XY 1XX (our 3 boys, 1 girl)
USELESS
LVMIBG
GRAPHIX
I BE OK
RM 4 1 MO
BIG HART
ZBRZ RUL
LOKN 4ME
MUZK24 7
WINDY FT (with a Mom's Space Shuttle Frame)
MUDY PAW
GOLFFY
CMFORT
JC LIVZ
WZMNT2B
LCKYGI (on a Bronze Star plate)
MSZ 4X4
FISH GOI
IM4NATS
LV4GOD7
ZOMBI3S

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger jeff.w.mcclung said...

Oh my. I love most of those, but "R3XY 1XX" struck me as especially clever. :)

11:26 PM  
Blogger queen_spoo said...

Yes, i agree. It took me a minute to figure it out...but I guess the minivan gave it away. :)

8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home