Friday, August 25, 2006

Transformers live movie trailer


For those of you who were a child of the 80's, like me, probably remember the Transformers phenomenon, with the cartoons and the oh-so-fun toys (I had a great collection--often better than by male classmates, who were subconsciously jealous--and they are still in my mom's attic). I loved the cartoons, but it has been 20 years or so, so I will need to brush up on the characters and names that I don't remember besides Optimus Prime and Megatron. To be released on July 4th, 2007 (I liked the original release date of 7/7/07 better), I hope the live-action movie version doesn't ruin the fun of the originals.


Watch the teaser trailer below:

2 Comments:

Blogger CS said...

Looks like (sadly) another "invasion" plot. My guess is humans will have some equivalent transformer tech. that allows us to win.

Then again, what do I know? Except that every Michael Bay film to date is as predictable as the Fed.

1:43 PM  
Blogger queen_spoo said...

True, like the Transformers have always been living on Mars....

I hope it's good, but it could be FX high and plot poor. :(

4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home