Sunday, August 12, 2007

African Penguins at the Aquarium of the Americas

When I attended the National Art Therapy Conference in New Orleans last November, I got the chance to go to the Audubon Aquarium of the Americas before I left. It was a great aquarium, especially in light of getting up and running after Hurricane Katrina. One of the exhibits that cracked me up the most were the African Black-footed Penguins, who hammed it up for the audience like nothing else there. I got some video segments and stills of them during their act, and put them together in a compilation video to share with you. I know it's a bit behind--only 10 months after I was there--but hey, better late than never, right? I hope you enjoy them as much as I did.


Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger jeff.w.mcclung said...

Very cool! I like.

11:35 AM  
Blogger queen_spoo said...

Thank you! *curtsy*

9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home